For the last twenty years of my live I have been interested in the subject of vehicle tracking. At the start we had to design our own systems and by 2005 had a couple of thousand units in use throughout mainly the emergency services. When I retired from the 'Rat Race' I kept the boat tracking side of the business and recently added vehicles So if you want a sensible priced system sold by someone who understands it, Click on the image and visit our website.
Because of all the video equipment I have owned over the years I have learnt a lot about producing promotional Videos, I am also at home with all forms of media including Web-page production. I also have many contacts who are specialist in their areas of Promotional Project. So if you want your business promoted in a cost effective way that gets results, or even if you just want your new Home, Workshop or Truck videoed, click on the image to find out more.
- Hill Street Blues
- Elliottonian Web Sites
- A History of Vehicle Recovery in the UK
- Extended Tea Breaks
- The AEC MK1 Militant called Milly
- The Brooklands Wireless Collection
- My Recollections of Vehicle Recovery in the Eighties
- The Brooklands Recovery Engineering And Salvage Team
- Vickers Viscount Stephen Piercey
- The UK Vehicle Recovery Website
- The Metropolitan Police's 'TDV' Garage.
- Ken Tyrrell's F1 Shed
- The Recovery Industry support Charity
© | Andy Lambert FIVR